Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Product Review: Pixi eyeliners

Happy Wednesday! Almost over the hump, and we can all enjoy the weekend, and THE SUPER BOWL! Who are you rooting for?! I was babysitting on Monday night, and it amazes me how much a 6 year old boy knows about football. He was throwing out all kinds of statistics and teams, and I was amazed. I am pretty sure it is an innate thing in boys to love football! Also, has anyone else been jamming to the song, "Let it Go," from the movie Frozen? I listened to it around 50 times driving the kids around on Monday, and it has been stuck in my head ever since. If you haven't listened to it, check out the clip below! 


Anyways, I had a coupon from Target for 5 dollars off of a 20 dollar purchase from the makeup line, Pixi. I have never tried anything from this line before, but have heard wonderful things about their eyeliners and that they are comparable to the ever favorite Urban Decay eyeliners. I saw this eyeliner kit that contains 5 different eyeliners, and thought this would be perfect to try! 


This kit even comes with its own sharpener! How nifty! 


This kit contains 5 different colors that I believe would look good on any skin tone. When I first opened this kit, I immediately noticed how similar these eyeliners were to the Urban Decay eyeliners. The formulations, packaging, and textures are almost identical!   


I swatched these colors on my hand and the colors are (from right to left); Oyster Glow, Sage Gold, Black Noir, Black Cocoa, and Deep Plum 



I am SUPER impressed with these eyeliners, and very happy with this purchase! I have used the Deep Plum and Black Cocoa colors, and they both look great! These eyeliners glide seamlessly on the eye, and the staying power is great! Even though the eyeliners are a creamy formulation, the liner did not smudge throughout the day (which I love!). These eyeliners have a faint shimmer, but not so much that it looks like you have a lot of sparkle and glitter on your eyes. I would definitely recommend these eyeliners, and they are a FANTASTIC dupe to the Urban Decay eyeliners.


I hope that everyone is enjoying the snow and staying warm!! 


Until next time! 

Always Remember to sparkle, 

ALLY 

No comments:

Post a Comment