Sunday, January 12, 2014

Maybelline's Master Glaze Blush Stick

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone has had a great weekend. Another new product that I recently picked up at the drugstore is Maybelline's Master Glaze blush. If you have read some of my previous posts, such as my December favorites post, you know that I love to use stick blushes, especially the NYX blush sticks. Maybelline has come out with a new line of stick blushes that you can now pick up at your local drugstore. These blushes retail for $8.99 and come in 7 different shades. 


I tend to gravitate towards peach tone blushes, and so I picked up the color, "Just Pinched Pink."


The formulation of this blush product is very similar to other Maybelline cream blush products such as the Dream Bouncy Blushes. I am very impressed with the formulations of these blushes. They are SUPER pigmented (as seen from the hand swatch below), and very blend-able. 


 I apply these blushes the same way I apply all of my cream/stick blushes. I apply dots onto my cheeks and then blend the blush in with one of my favorite brushes, the ELF small stippling brush. 



This blush gives a flawless finish to the cheeks without screaming that you are wearing a lot of blush! I am one of those people who used to skip blush altogether because I just was not a fan, but now I think that it can give my cheeks a nice, healthy glow. You can apply as little or as much as this blush as you want. This blush is very build-able, so you could apply an extra layer to make your cheeks look a little rosier. 


I have used this blush product every day since I purchased it, and want to pick up a few more colors to try soon! 

On another note, the Golden Globes are on tonight, and I can't wait to see all of the fashion, makeup, and hairstyles! I love watching the red carpet for every awards show, and of course I will make a post of my favorite looks of the night! Also, I can't wait to watch Tina Fey and Amy Poehler host again.. they are SO funny! Last March, I stayed at the Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel with my parents, and got to take a sneak peek at the ballroom where the Golden Globes are held. Obviously, I was SUPER excited to see it! 

Outside of the International Ballroom where the Golden Globes are held. 

It doesn't look that glamorous now, but will tonight with all of the fancy decor, and fabulous celebrities. 
Thank you all for reading! Until next time!

Always Remember to Sparkle, 

ALLY 

No comments:

Post a Comment