Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Make Up Tutorial using December Ipsy Bag

KISSES FOR HUMP DAY! 
Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday! 

This month, instead of showing you the things that I received in my December Ipsy Bag, I wanted to use the products in a make-up look. Below, are the things that I received in this month's bag (minus some perfume and a red nail polish). Ipsy did it again, and sent some fabulous products for only 10 dollars! Seriously so in love with this beauty bag! Also, I took all of these photos with my phone so the quality is not the best :).


IPSY TUTORIAL:

1. Apply the nourishing moisturizer all over the face. 

2. Apply your foundation, concealer, powder, and bronzer how you usually do. For my current foundation routine, check out my last blog post here! After your face make up is finished, it is now time for blush! This month Ipsy sent me a cream blush product by the brand, the Bombshell. Ipsy has sent many Bombshell products before, and I have been impressed with all of them. You can apply this blush with your fingers, or with a stipple brush, which is what I chose to do. 

Face make-up and brows complete!
3. Now, onto the eyes! Ipsy sent a palette by POP beauty that was filled with 3 shades to create a smokey eye look. I think this eye look is perfect for the colder, winter months. I first applied an eye shadow primer base, and then using a flat shader brush, I applied the white shade all over the eyelid. 

Next, using the a smaller shader brush, I applied the gray shadow to the eyelid only. Warning, these are very sparkly shadows, so if you only like matte shadows, these are not for you! 

Next, I used a blender brush and applied the darkest shade to the crease of my eye. 


Last, I used a big shadow brush and took the white shade just above my brow bone for a highlight shade. 

ALMOST finished eyes. 

I wanted to make the crease a little more dramatic, so using a smudge brush, I took some of the gray shade and mixed it with the black shade to define my crease. 

Finished eye with shadow and defined crease. 
4. Ipsy did not send me any eyeliner this month, so I decided to use eyeliners that they have sent me in the past. I wanted to make this more of a winter/ holiday/ New Year's look, so I thought lining the top lash line with the purple shimmer liner, and then lining the water line with black was perfect! I used my eyeko mascara to make my lashes full and lengthy. 


Eyes complete!

5. Last, but not least, LIPS! Ipsy sent a fabulous NYX Lipstick in a sparkly pink color. I really thought it finished this look! 



COMPLETE!

I loved this month's Ipsy bag, and I have been loving them this year! I highly suggest that you get one! They are such a fun gift to get in the mail each month, and they are only 10 dollars! I hope that everyone is having a great week, and halfway through! Until next time! 

Always Remember to Sparkle, 

Ally







No comments:

Post a Comment