Thursday, July 18, 2013

Garlic and Vinegar Kale Chips



Hello everyone!

Inspired by one of my friends, Danielle, I decided to venture into making homemade Kale Chips with my own twist. My favorite potato chip flavor is Salt and Vinegar, so I decided that I would try these in a kale chip version. I decided to nix the salt and try garlic, because I love garlic too! These were so so easy to make, and ended up turning out delicious!

Recipe:
  • Fresh Kale
  • Olive Oil
  • Red Wine Vinegar
  • Seasoning of choice-- I used garlic and a mixture of spices in a mix from TJMaxx
 Step 1: Wash your kale, and dry it off! I just bought one bundle of kale from the Fresh Market and it was more than enough.

Step 2: Cut or chop the kale into bite size pieces and place in a medium size bowl. 

Step 3: Drizzle and mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar onto the kale. 

Step 4: Sprinkle garlic seasoning and mixture of spices onto the kale and toss. You can use any seasoning that you want! 

Step 5: Spread kale onto a baking sheet and add more seasoning on top. Bake in the oven on 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes until the kale is crispy.  

 Step 6: Take the kale out of the oven and lay over a paper towel to cool down. Enjoy!


 Please comment below if you have another kale chip recipe that you would like to share! I would love to try it! If you make these, please let me know how they turn out! Thank you for reading!

Always remember to sparkle,

Ally


No comments:

Post a Comment