Sunday, March 16, 2014

Luck of the Irish!



I am so happy Spring is upon us, and what a better way to ring in Spring then with a fun green eye look for St. Patrick's Day

To start this look, I have already done my face makeup, and eyebrows. To prime my eyes, I used Kardashian's Beauty, Khroma dual eyeshadow sticks. I used the gold color and applied it over my entire eyelid. 

These sticks are the perfect way to prime your eyelids with a hint of color. They are a creamy formulation, and will help your eyeshadow look last all day!




After my eyes are primed, I am using my Too Faced, "Pretty Rebel," eyeshadow palette to apply the gold color, "Instigator," over my eyelid. I used my fingers to apply the color. 




To help blend the gold color out, I used an eyeshadow blending brush and mixed the colors, "Dainty," and , "Ringleader," and blending these colors into the gold .




Using my Pixi eyeliner, I lined my upper lash line and tight line, to give my lash line more definition. These eyeliners are sold at Target, and have become a new favorite of mine. They are very similar to Urban Decay's eyeliners. 




Now, for the fun colors! I used a mixture of a teal green and lime green to create this eye look. I first used my NYX eye liner pencil (the teal green color), and lined the inner portion (closest to the nose) of my upper eyelid, and lower eyelid. 




Next, I took my Covergirl eyeliner (the lime green color), and lined the outer half of my upper and lower eyelids. 



Finished eyes minus mascara. 



Add some of your favorite mascara, and VIOLA, you have a gorgeous green eye look! Also, excuse my hair... this is a result of it just air drying and no styling has been done yet! 


This is such an fun, easy, and quick, eye look to try out for the spring season! I think it is also subtle enough to wear for an everyday look. 


Thank you all for reading! Until next time! 

Always Remember to Sparkle, 

ALLY







No comments:

Post a Comment