Saturday, October 19, 2013

Gorgeous Fall Day In New York.

For my fall break, I have been enjoying the beautiful fall weather and time with my sister, Meggie,  in New York. It is so nice to get away for a few days, relax, spend time with my sister, and explore the city. Yesterday, while Meggie worked all day, I decided to walk along 5th and 6th avenues, and shop, explore, and then make my way to Central Park to enjoy the fall weather. Yesterday was the most beautiful day!

First stop, the New York City Public Library. As many times as I have been to the city, I have never been inside! It is so so beautiful and have definitely been missing out! 






After some quick shopping, I made it to Central Park and enjoyed some quiet time while admiring the beauty of fall! 












While I was in Central Park, I ended up running into 4 wedding parties and 1 actual wedding ceremony.









I ended the night meeting up with one of my favorite friends, Timothy. We met for dinner at Shake Shack in Madison Square Park. It was such a beautiful night to sit outside and engorge in the yumminess of Shake Shack!



Tonight, Meggie and I are having a very relaxing sisters night in! Until next time!

Always remember to sparkle, 

Ally 



No comments:

Post a Comment